It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and in-between mince pies and bubbles, there is plenty of time for gift giving or small home improvements.
Whatever you find time for, here are eight great reasons why Tala is the right choice this Christmas.
- A Tala bulb uses 90% less energy than its incandescent counterparts
- Recipients of Tala bulbs can save money on their energy bills next year, and many more years to come
- Tala’s Classic and Feature bulbs are the ideal stocking filler for those who want to save energy and think sustainably at Christmas
- All Tala bulbs are fully dimmable, allowing you to create the desired ambience during cosy winter evenings throughout the festive season
- Tala offers a 3 year warranty on all light bulbs, giving you peace of mind after purchase and beyond
- A Tala bulb lasts between 15,000 – 30,000 hours (depending on the design), meaning you’ll have them installed for many Christmases to come
- Tala’s Ceiling plates make it easier than ever to install ready-made lighting solutions in their home
- Tala supports reforestation programmes in the UK, US and around the world, so your money goes towards improving the planet