Added to BasketView basket
Hackney, London, United Kingdom · Sales
Tala is an award-winning lighting brand, founded on the premise that good design can help mitigate climate change. From our London-based studio, we explore the tension between sustainability, technology and design through our wide-ranging collections.
Established in London in 2013, Tala launched its first collection in 2015 and three years on has a team of 40 and operates out of 18 markets around the globe. To maximise its impact Tala supports reforestation programmes in the UK, the US and around the world.
Tala is seeking an experienced and ambitious Demand Planner to join a fast-growing design & manufacturing brand in East London. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain & Operations, the Demand Planner will be expected to improve forecast accuracy through implementing and championing a demand planning process ensuring accuracy, visibility and consistency in inbound volumes which aim to eradicate OOS and meet fulfilment needs. They will manage the monthly sales forecast, challenging the global sales teams on forecasted volumes based on performance, trends and understanding of the market. Delivering continuous improvements to business planning accuracy, enhancing customer service performance and optimising inventory holdings are the key deliverables of the role.
· Maintaining the rolling forecast plan, including weekly statistics on sales and weeks’ of holding inventory and reporting back the status and KPI’s on a regular basis, working towards the prevention of OOS and meeting the fulfilment and delivery needs of our customers
· Assuring the timely communication of on-going forecast changes to stakeholders across the business
· Drive resolution of forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory management exceptions, establishing clear root cause and leading appropriate actions to deliver sustainable improvement
· Chair monthly Demand Review meetings and play a key role in driving S&OP process globally
· Create ad-hoc reports on inbound variances and SKU, country and customer trends
· Demand Planning / Supply Chain experience with a track record of delivering continuous improvements across process KPI’s
· Proven ability to deliver results through others
· Highly analytical with proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to run highly effective meetings
· Ability to achieve high levels of accuracy with detailed analysis, whilst working within a deadline driven environment
· Ability to translate analytical briefs into commercial insights
· NetSuite experience desirable but not required
· Right to work in UK
If you have a good understanding of the lighting industry, a passion for design & sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we’d like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.