Graphic Design Intern
Hackney, London, United Kingdom · Brand
Reporting to the Lead Brand Designer, you will support Tala’s day-to-day graphic design activities with a focus on asset creation and maintenance.
The breakdown of the role is as follows:
- Support Lead Brand Designer to update sales documents and create region-specific documents
- Continue the ongoing project to update our packaging to meet all international legal requirements
- Help roll-out brand guideline updates across all marketing and sales materials
- Assist with Lead Brand Creative with organisation of photoshoots and ordering product samples
- Take ownership of the asset library, ensuring files are archived efficiently and accurately
- Source quotes for print materials and digital services
- Resize visual content for print and digital use
- Proactive, highly organised individual that is able to manage own time and workload that can hit the ground running from day one
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail
- Good team player with open, collaborative approach to their work
- Paid internship
- Vibrant working environment at our Hackney-based studio
- Friday drinks and snacks
- Generous staff discount
This is a placement for 6-8 weeks, negotiable
Work hours are 9am – 6pm, with one hour for lunch
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: Friday 13 September, 5pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.