Head of Sales – London
Hackney, London, United Kingdom · Sales
Tala is experiencing fantastic growth in the US market, and we are just getting started.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is committed to protecting the environment by increasing the adoption of sustainable technologies.
To develop, lead and motivate a high achieving UK sales team. Provide inspirational leadership, motivation & co-ordination of the Tala UK sales team alongside working with the senior management to achieve the strategic goals of the company. You will develop and deliver the sales teams’ strategic contribution to ensure market growth whilst helping to maintain the effective running of the commercial operation.
Including, but not limited to:
- Consistently meet or exceed targets (Personal and Departmental).
- Accountable for the performance of the UK sales team across both contract and retail
- Work with senior management/founders in setting financial targets, budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with the Marketing team to prepare and deliver optimal strategies of
external communication, customer engagement and brand promotion
- Develop and implement commercial strategies in line with the company’s growth plan
- Consistently review sales reports to devise solutions or improvements for the sales and
business development team
- Be a great team leader and motivator
- Responsible for team performance, reviews and hiring where necessary
- Build strong relationships with the support of your team in the UK market in order to
achieve a greater market share at best commercial rates
- Build on creating strong customer relations within the direct sales team including utilising
both existing and new sales pipelines to optimise direct sales growth
- Set and deliver KPI’s for the sales team ensuring they are understood and can be achieved
without compromising on long term relations and development of the business
- Lead the sales team to optimise customer experience and conversion ratesBENEFITS
Competitive salary + benefitsIf you have a good understanding of the lighting industry, a passion for design & sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we’d like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.