Tala. The creators of beautiful, sustainable lighting.
Tala was founded in 2015 by Josh, Max and William. Three university friends who believed great design was the fastest way to a low-carbon planet. Since then, we’ve become one of the leading lights in design-led, sustainable lighting. A team of engineers, designers and low-carbon pioneers, proud to be creating lights that are gentle on the planet, make homes look great and make life feel brighter.
The Digital Designer will play an essential role in growing the Tala brand internationally through outstanding digital campaigns and brand collaborations.
Joining the Brand and Marketing team, you will be the creative lead on all digital campaigns, including advertising, email and social campaigns, trade activations and website updates.
The successful candidate will be a creative-minded and brand-focussed individual, who is able to take ownership of a project from concept to delivery.
- Own Tala’s new visual identity, ensuring work adheres to brand guidelines
- Art direct external shoots and source collaborators
- Respond to creative briefs methodically, managing budgets and timelines
- Devise, storyboard and produce video content for owned and paid channels
- Design assets for all digital advertising campaigns, including still and moving images, infographics and landing pages
- Aid the design of new UX/UI developments for Tala’s new website, displaying an understanding of customer journeys, accessibility and consumer behaviour
- Follow industry trends and technological innovations to ensure Tala remains ahead of the curve
- Brief external content creators and nurture relationships for long-term growth
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to mentor other staff members
- Present ideas and results to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Proactively pitch ideas for new projects and campaigns
- 5+ years’ experience at a creative agency or in-house
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator)
- Experience using work management platform, e.g. Asana, Trello or Jira
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Passionate about digital marketing and brand-led storytelling
- Excellent time management skills and demonstratable experience of managing multiple briefs and deadlines
- Experience designing for social media and email marketing platforms
- Strong team player who likes to lead and collaborate in equal measure
- Show a passion for sustainability
- A keen photographer and videographer
- Confident with cameras and technical equipment
- Excellent contacts in fields of digital and print design, photography and web development
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JSON
- Design using Figma or Invision
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Career progression within a high growth start-up
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays + 1 Wellness day
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members across departments
- Beautiful office environment and regular social events
- Flexible home / office working split
- Welcome Tala gift and generous staff discounts (60%)
£50,000-60,000. Dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are right for Tala to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 8 February 2023.