Tala. The creators of beautiful, sustainable lighting.
Tala was founded in 2015 by Josh, Max and William. Three university friends who believed great design was the fastest way to a low-carbon planet. Since then, we’ve become one of the leading lights in design-led, sustainable lighting. A team of engineers, designers and low-carbon pioneers, proud to be creating lights that are gentle on the planet, make homes look great and make life feel brighter.
The Social Media Executive is tasked with growing Tala’s online community through dynamic and engaging content across a range of platforms and channels.
Reporting the Head of Marketing, you will be the driving force behind Tala’s social media accounts and email marketing channel, bringing energy, enthusiasm, and creativity to all campaigns. You will also assist the wider marketing department with developing paid content, supporting trade partners and rolling out an affiliate programme.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and have a strong aptitude for analytics, project management and campaign strategy.
- Create and curate world-class content for Tala’s social media accounts, including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and TikTok – working alongside in-house creative team
- Execute social media and content strategy and produce analytics reports to measure performance
- Act as brand ambassador online and offline, ensuring consistent and concise messaging at every stage of the communication funnel
- Keep abreast of industry trends and opportunities and show an entrepreneurial attitude to growing Tala organically
- Own the Tala journal and identify editorial opportunities with partners and industry experts
- Develop and manage an ambassador strategy, while building a fresh community of content creators and influencers
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to respond to customer enquiries and comments, and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Devise and build weekly marketing emails, including campaign blasts, monthly newsletters and automatic flows
- Assist with website management, content uploads and blog content
- Maintain and organise content library for the wider team
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A sociable and proactive team player
- At least 1 year in a similar role
- Have a passion for social media as a career path
- Creative and brand-driven
- Proficient in Adobe software, including Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Email marketing experience
- Design enthusiast with a passion for sustainability
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in a PR or Communications role
- Willingness to attend and host events on Tala’s behalf
- Competency in photography and set styling
- Confident working with cameras and technical equipment
- A good network of industry contacts
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Performance-based bonus incentives and rewards
- Career progression within a high growth start-up
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members across departments
- Beautiful office environment and regular social events
- Flexible home / office working split
- Welcome Tala gift and generous staff discounts
£35,000-45,000. Dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are right for Tala to email@example.com