Camilla Bloom + Friends Pop-up Store
Back in May, Camilla Bloom, the knitwear brand founded by Designer Camilla Stolerman, took over Motomb Street, Belgravia with a collaborative pop-up store. This event brought together a collective of UK-based designers, artists, and lifestyle brands, including LO Studio, Retold, Shyla London, and Pophams Home, to both showcase and sell their exceptional work.
Camilla said, “I want to celebrate the feeling of joy and optimism that comes with the lighter, brighter days through uplifting colour and beautiful objects.”
The space was meticulously designed to exude brightness, warmth, and spaciousness. Illuminated by an array of Tala lights, including the Voronoi II, Alumina Table Lamp, The Muse Table Lamp, the Poise Floor Lamp, and more, it created an inviting atmosphere. In addition to these lighting elements, the collaborative inclusion of art, jewellery, and lifestyle pieces added charm, colour, and elegance, fostering a welcoming and engaging environment.
This pop-up store not only set the stage for the upcoming spring/summer collections across fashion, art, jewellery, and lifestyle but also served as a space for like-minded brands to connect, share their values, and gain visibility within the creative community.
- Camilla Bloom - contemporary knitwear & accessories, a balance between classic and bold
- Colours of Arley - with recent features in Vogue, Times property and Soho house, bespoke, striped fabrics using recycled materials made-to-order in the UK
- Ilona Russell - a painter inspired by landscapes and the female form, playing with abstraction through composition and colour
- IOTA - a curated shop bringing creativity into your home with contemporary artworks, ceramics, and unique pieces
- Joanna van Son - a fine artist based in London, bridging the gap between reality and perception that are made visible by the practices of art and architecture
- LO Studio - a brand bringing memories to life through scent and hand care, based in Nottingham
- Pophams Home - a handmade and curated selection of artisanal products, ranging from linens to ceramics, that bring beauty to the everyday
- Retold - Clare, the founder celebrates all things pre-owned and curates vintage collections through a minimal aesthetic lens
- Ruth Leslie - A fine jewellery designer from Edinburgh, Scotland making playful, sculptural jewellery handmade to order
- Shyla London - uniquely made, affordable, high quality jewellery that empowers women, working with small charities to create change
- Sub Sun - hand-finished, unisex sunglasses ideal for day-to-day life and the dancefloor
- SZ Ceramics - Emma, the founder is a ceramic potter from London and creates functional forms inspired by nature
- Tala - thoughtfully designed sustainable LED lighting and fixtures
- Wunder Workshop - offering apothecary and pantry goods, focusing on ‘consumption with purpose’